CPDI pH Down for Pool and Spa
- Protect Pipes All Winter Long – This advanced swimming pool antifreeze offers cold-weather burst protection on pipes and plumbing to protect your pool or spa when temperatures drop down in the winter. Provides reliable protection down to -50°F.
- Pool Antifreeze Concentrate – Ideal for pools, spas, and similar outdoor water systems our below and above ground pool antifreeze is easy to use and doesn’t require dilution, so you can quickly close down your pool with minimal effort.
- Above Ground or In-Ground Support – Our pool closing antifreeze can be used to support a wide range of different pool styles and sizes, including spas and hot tubs, so you can winterize all your outdoor pool plumbing more effectively.
- Prevent Expensive Damage – This pool antifreeze concentrate helps prevent potential plumbing damage which can impact pool water quality, plumbing effectiveness and efficiency, and overall long-term replacement costs.
- Proudly Made in the USA – CPDI pool winterizing antifreeze is alcohol free and made right here in the United States so we can control the quality and effectiveness. Read the directions on the side to ensure proper application prior to use.
Have Questions? Ask An Expert
Recently Viewed Products
Shipping was fast and packed well. I recommend!
Works very well just as described by the seller
Perfect for quickly and easily balancing pH levels without impacting safety standards.
My above-ground pool had a 9PH reading, so I bought this to bring it back down. I added the amount as directed on the bottle and it worked well. Waste of money.
Tried powder PH reducer and it worked ok. Bought some of this liquid reducer and it worked much better.